On exactly this day last year I interviewed the kids. I decided that tonight, one year later, I would ask them the exact same questions and see what new answers I would get.
1. What is something that Mommy says to you?
C- I love you.
E- Um, I love you.
2. What makes you happy?
C- When we play.
E- Hmm… When somebody hugs me.
3. What makes you sad?
C- When somebody hits me in the face. (Has anyone hit you in the face?!?!) Well, sometimes. (Obviously I need to investigate this further!!)
E- When somebody be’s angry at me.
4. What makes you laugh?
C- When somebody tells me a really, really, really, really, really funny joke.
E- When somebody tickles me .
5. How old are you?
6. How old is Mommy?
C- I don’t know. 25.
7. How old is Daddy?
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
C- Take a walk to the park.
E- My favorite thing to do is watch tv.
9. Who is your best friend?
10. What are you really good at?
E- I’m really good at helping.
11. What did you do today?
C- Play on the side off the hill at school.
E- I did today. I watched tv and I ate and I played and I watched tv and I went to sleep.
12. What is your favorite food?
E- peanut butter sammiches. You mean peanut jelly sammiches.
13. What is your favorite song?
C- Melody. It’s from Psalty, remember?!?!
E- Joshua the battle
14. What is your favorite color?
15. What is your favorite animal?
16. What did you dream about?
C- Can I just say I don’t remember it? There was spiders and other worms. There was all different kinds of insects all over the school. The bugs opened her mouth and she accidentally ate them. She tried to get them out, but she couldn’t! (Sheesh! This one actually woke her up screaming a few weeks ago!)
E- Mickey Mouse
17. What is your favorite toy?
C- My favorite toy is Allison (baby doll.)
18. What is your favorite fruit?
C- My favorite fruit is bananas.
19. What are you going to be when you grow up?
C- a vet
E- a daddy
20. What is your favorite thing about Daddy?
C- He plays with me. That he loves me.
E- Huggin him.
21. What do you like about Mrs. Rebecca?
C- That she takes care of me when you are working.
E- (I lost him at this point. He ran off and never finished the questions.)
22. What do you like about Ephraim
C- That he’s a baby. That he’s cute.
23. If you could go anywhere in the whole world where would you go?
C- Kara’s house
It was fun to do this little exercise and see the similarities and differences from last year.