1. The way that Baby E calls himself a ‘messy moose’ whenever he makes a mess when eating.
2. The way C uses the phrase “Come how” instead of “How come.”
3. The way Big E randomly stops whatever he is doing just to tell me he loves me.
4. The fact that Big E is still talking about the beetle he met at the beach at if it were a bosom buddy.
5. That Baby E has one specific unintelligible sentence he uses when he is excited. It’s always the same made up words spoken in the same order every time.
6. The way the kids run to tackle me when they see me after work.
7. The way Big E thinks his grippy socks make him more like Spiderman.