This might seem out of left field, but I assure you that it is not. I hate change and I am close to glacial in making it happen, so be assured that our decision was not made lightly, but Tim and I have decided to sell out townhouse. We love our house and our community, but we have come to this decision because it is what is best for our little family. We are making wonderful plans for our future, and even though this isn’t really the forum for me to discuss them (yet), I am more than happy to talk in person or PM.
I realize that we haven’t been available over the past 4-8 weeks. We’ve had to cancel things, un-commit to a few things, and have not been great at communicating. We have spent a good deal of time prepping our house for showing, and for the time being we are living with Tim’s parents (in an attempt to keep the house ‘show ready’ at all times.) Don’t worry, we do drop in and feed Molly (whom we’d love to find a temporary home for!)
So, if you know anyone looking for a cute townhouse at a great price, with free access to the beach, and some of the best neighbors around, let them know you’ve heard of the perfect place!!